Thursday, June 11, 2020

Qigong MOOD LIFTER- Shift that negative energy!



Are you having a bad mood emergency? Negative thoughts? Low energy? It only takes a few minutes of qigong to turn your energy around, feel refreshed and revitalized!

If you're not quite feeling your best try this gentle 15 minute Qigong session to help shake off a bad mood and re balance your energy! Before doing this exercise try and notice how you feel on a scale of 1 - 10, then do it again afterwards and notice how your energy has shifted.



My mum sent me this link, it's really lovely, and I feel much calmer after doing it!

At the end of the session she asks you to repeat 
"Today is the first day of the rest of my life"


I hope this video helps you shake it off and feel a little lighter!

Namaste x 

No comments:

Post a Comment